Create G-code for milling internal and external threads for any CNC machine. The utility generates G-codes for threading with special thread mills that do not require vertical feed synchronization with the machine spindle speed. With our Thread milling G-code generator utility, even the simplest CNC machines will be able to cut threads.
• Generation g-code for of internal and external threads;
• use different g-code commands: G1, G2/G3 with parameters I/J/K, G2/G3 with the R parameter;
• thread for several holes at the same time;
• right and left threads;
• super-thread (bi-directional);
• number of thread cutting passes;
• setting of the thread pitch, safety zone etc.;
• saving project;
• does not require installation.
- The parameter to pay attention to is called “Distance of the horizontal retraction after the completion threading (mm)”. The following rules apply to the program:
- For external thread:
- If the value is equal to zero, then after threading is completed, the tool will be retracted to a conditionally safe distance that the software calculates. Note that there are no other elements around the perceived element;
- If the field value differs from zero, then exactly this distance will be displaced by the tool before lifting to the Z-safe level. Consider the dimensions of the cutouts on the edge of the tool so as not to damage it.
- For internal thread:
- If the value is equal to zero, then the exit from the hole after cutting is carried out through the geometric center of the hole;
- If the field value differs from zero, then exactly this distance will be displaced by the tool before exiting the hole. Consider the dimensions of the cutouts on the edge of the tool so as not to damage it.
- Do not thread all holes. Always about the appearance of a small margin in depth.
- Developers recommend generated g-code through early help tools, for example: https://ncviewer.com/
- Developers refrain from bugs in programs related to work or users that exhibit open negative consequences. By downloading and running the software, you agree to the terms.