• In this Triangulatica release we would like to introduce our new multimaterial & multypass raster slicing technology. With this solution users may get in single slice (sequence .PNG image for ex.) the information about different strategies of curing UV-resin or define a different strategies for each functional element on work table (model/mesh, supporting structures, rafts, model walls or model filling). Printing software may be programed for different curing time for each color channel. Also this technology may be very useful for MJM, BinderJet, other Jet technologies, 3D printing technologies based on piezo inkjet printheads, BioPrinting and other solutions as give a wide posibilities for printing material mixing in one layer;
• Antialiasing settings (antialiasing level, middle antialiasing point);
• Slicing in White, Red, Green, Blue color channels for different elements on worktable with color mixing feature;
• GPU based fast raster slicing.
• Raster multypass slicing technologie.
• Raster slicing algorithms improved.
• List of importing meshes formats expanded with: IFC, AMF, 3MF, 3DS, Blender, FBX, OBJ, PLY, X3D;
• Undo/Redo feature released;
• Online licenses activation feature..
• Support generation process performance increased.
• Interface performance increased.
• New Raft scale feature;
• Fixed a few little bugs.
• CLI format supporting! Now you can use Triangulatica with 3D printers based on ScanLabs, Raylase, Cambridge Technologies end other galvo scanners;
• CLI ASCII & CLI binary format supporting;
• Exporting layer parametric fillings and patterns to CLI format to extend user possibilities;
• Fixed a few little things.
• Manager of presets for building supporting structures;
• Drag’n’Drop for opening scenes and importing models;
• A new GPU-based algorithm that speeds up the calculation of editable supports;
• Fixed a few little things.
• Support building for flying (local minimums) 3D model’s zones;
• Support’s structures building for 3D model perimeters;
• New printers manager for creating custom user profiles and manage predefined profiles;
• Extended material profiles manager with dozens of parameters;
• Gcode slicing for FDM/FFF 3D printers (alfa release);
• Improved slicing algorithms for SLC 3D printers;
• Improved slicing algorithms for TriBIN 3D printers;
• Mode for slicing with various 3D printing strategies on same worktable;
• New model analizer, optimizer and mass converter to TriSTL format;
• “Triangulatica’s HOW TO? and FAQ” youtube cannel open;
• Many minor issues fixed.
• SLC format supporting! Now you can use Triangulatica for industrial grade 3D SLA/SLM printers from Shinin3D, HontaiSLA, King3D and others…
• How to use SLC will be discribed little bit later.
• Galvo calibration feature built into slicing Triangulatica’s core based on correction tables (Use TriCorrection utility to make a correction tables). Works faster up to 20 times;
• A new printer manager allows you to connect third-party printers using the TriBin format or download ready-made printer profiles from our server;
• Optional mode of slicing high-poly models, accelerating slicing up to 4 times;
• The ability to control sinhro-timings of laser on/off for SLM, SLA, SLS;
• New TriBin Viewer with animated functions of building a layer and animation of viewing layers;
• Improved math of support structures generation.